Android Data Recovery
How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone
We have received this kind of questions from many Android users, who are thinking about switching from their old Android phone to iPhone. The data transfer is absolutely a big trouble, especially when you have hundreds, or even thousands of contacts needed to move. Calm down. Here we will introduce you an easy as well as effective way to make the transfer successfully. Read carefully and follow the steps to transfer contacts from your Android to a new iPhone.
Transfer Contacts from your Android to a new iPhoneUndoubtedly, you should have both your Android and iPhone prepared well before we start. A Google account is also needed, or you can just create one in the process.
Step 1: Sync Contacts from Android to your Google Account
• Go to "Settings" > "Accounts & Sync" and tap on your Google account. (If you don't have one, press "Add Account" to create a new one now.)
• Then click "Sync Contacts" in the menu or "Sync All" if you want. Wait for the syncing process until it completes. The time depends on the amount of data needed to sync.
Well done. As all the Android contacts are synced to your Google account, you can go to transfer them to your new iPhone now.
Step 2: Sync Contacts from Google to your new iPhone
• Open "Settings" and then "Mail, Contacts, Calendars". Tap on "Add Account".
• Choose "Other" and click "Add CardDav Account" under "CONTACTS".
• Input the relative information of your Google account in the corresponding fields. Then press "Next"
It starts syncing contacts immediately and will cost you some time. You can turn to Contacts on your iPhone to check the syncing process.
Here we finished. This way works for all versions of iOS devices, including iOS 8. Besides, it also supports data transferring from Android tablets to other iOS devices. All you need to do is just syncing your data in these two simple steps via Google Account.
If you have some problems in the syncing, go back to "Settings" > "Mail, Contacts, Calendars". Check to use SSL with port 443 in the account syncing settings, which is auto selected by default.