Android Data Recovery
[Solved] iPhone Stuck into Apple Logo
-- Thursday, August 31, 2017
1. Some of the installed applications could not be compatible with the system and thus the device would be stuck.
2. After you update device to newer iOS or jailbreak iPhone, it can be stuck.
3. iPhone may be stuck after you update or restore iPhone.
4. The program format of iOS device is including IPA, PXL and DEB format. In most cases, IPA format can work well with the system. However, the PXL and DEB format may not be compatible with the system and the apple logo happened.
People also read:
Now I will show you how to solve the problem when iPhone 8/7/6S/6 stuck into Apple logo. If your iPhone seems stuck into a dead screen of Apple logo, you can try the following methods step by step.
- Method 1: Force Restart iPhone
- Method 2: Put iPhone into Recovery mode
- Method 3: Solve iPhone Stuck at Apple Logo Problem via iOS System Recovery
- Method 4: Restore iPhone via DFU Mode
Method 1: Force Restart iPhoneTo force restart iPhone means that you power off iPhone and then turn it on again, which will solve the iPhone stuck in Apple logo in some cases. Every time we meet the problem like system stuck or Apps crush, restart the device is always our first choice. So please try this way and it can sometimes solve the problem.
To restart iPhone, you should hold down the sleep/wake button until you can see the power-off slider on the screen. Swift the power-off slider from left to right and your device would be powered off. Now hold down the sleep/wake button again until the Apple logo appears on the screen and then iPhone would be restarted.
Method 2: Put iPhone into Recovery modeIf the first try doesn't work, please try the recovery mode. But you will lose the data between your last backup and now.
Please turn off your iPhone and connect your iPhone to computer. Then hold the Home button and Power button at the same time and keep holding until the apple logo appears on the screen. Then let go of the buttons when you see the Connect to iTunes screen appears. Now your iPhone is in recovery mode.
Note: For iPhone 7/7 Plus user: You need to press Volume Down button + Power Button to enter recovery mode instead of holding Home button and Power button.
Now, you can see a pop-up window in iTunes to allow you to update or restore your iPhone. Please try update first and resolve the problem without erasing your data. If it fails, you can enter the recovery mode again and try restore. However, the recovery mode also can not always solve the problem but it works more often than a restart.
After that, please get out of recovery mode and check if your iPhone is back to normal or not.
Method 3: Solve iPhone Stuck at Apple Logo Problem via iOS System RecoveryMost of the methods to fix iPhone stuck in Apple logo may come along with data loss on your iPhone when operate. If you want to get rid of the limit, you can try the following method.
iOS System Recovery can solve the system problems of the iOS devices in a very simple way and it would not cause the loss of data. Please download the program and have a try!
Step 1 Connect iPhone to PC
Please connect your iPhone to computer via USB cable that came with the device. Then choose "More tools > iOS System Recovery" on the interface of the program. Click "Confirm" to begin fix your iPhone.
Step 2 Get iOS Device into Recovery/DFU Mode
Please put your iOS device into Recovery/DFU Mode by following the guide that is displayed on the interface. But you should pay attention to the difference between iPhone 7/7 Plus and the other iPhone version.
Step 3 Download the Firmware Package
After that, the program would detect your iPhone model. You need to confirm it and if it is incorrect, you can select the right one. Then it would download the suitable version of firmware. Please click "Repair" button to continue.
Step 4 Fix Apple Logo Stuck iPhone
Once the download completes, the program would start to fix the system. Then if you can see the interface as below, your iPhone has been repaired.
Method 4: Restore iPhone via DFU ModeIf the above three methods couldn't help you fix the Apple logo Screen, you may need to try the final one: DFU Mode.
1. Run iTunes on your computer and connect your iPhone to it via USB cable.
2. Turn off your iPhone and hold the Power button. Please don't let go of the Power button and start to press the Home button (or volume down on an iPhone 7).
3. Then keep pressing the two buttons for about 10 seconds and let go of the Power button but keep holding the Home button/Volume Down button for about 5 seconds.
4. If there is nothing but a black screen on your iPhone, then it is in DFU Mode.
You can go to the iTunes on your computer and restore the data of your iPhone.
Can the above four methods solve your iPhone stuck in Apple logo issues? please share you ideas by dropping a comment on the below area.