Android Data Recovery
How to Recover iPhone Pictures after iOS 9 Jailbreak
Why iOS Data Recovery?
Compared to plenty of iOS data restoration programs in the market, iOS Data Recovery is certainly the number one choice in terms of its compelling reading, scanning, previewing and recovering abilities. Photos, videos, messages, call logs, message attachments, reminders, notes, calendar, voice memos, safari bookmarks, app documents and more files, all could be restored directly from iPhone SE/6s/6s Plus, iPad Pro/Air 2/Mini 4, iPod, iTunes and iCloud.
Get iOS Data Recovery downloaded on your computer and start experiencing this incomparable iOS data retrieving program.
To recover deleted photos from iPhone, here we will introduce three ways:
- Part 1. Recover Pictures from iPhone Directly
- Part 2. Recover iPhone Photos from iTunes Backup
- Part 3. Recover iPhone Photos from iCloud
Photos of camera roll and photo stream are under “Photo & Videos” category. Click on both tabs to show all pictures. Preview and select photos that you need to restore, click “Recover” on the lower right corner to start retrieving.
Here comes to the recovery process. Preview, select and restore pictures. You can either view all pictures together or check images in folders.
1. Do NOT download or transfer files to iPhone SE/6s/6s Plus in case of overwriting lost data.
2. Do NOT sync iPhone with iTunes until you regain your lost files.
3. Do back up iPhone data frequently for emergency.