Android Data Recovery
iPad Backup Extractor: Extract iPad Data from iTunes
-- Thursday, June 27, 2013
iPhone Data Recovery is an excellent recovery program which has bellowing advantages:
1. With only two or three recovery mode, you can get what you want back.
2. It has Windows and Mac version. Both can freely download and used for 15 days.
3. Compatible to almost every iDevice, iPhone SE/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus, iPad Pro/Air 2/mini 4, iPod touch 5 and so on.
4. Enables you to restore any type of data, including contacts, text messages, photos, videos, bookmarks, notes, calendars, call history, voicemail, and so forth.
5. Provides you with three recovery modes: recover directly from your iPhone/iPad, recover from iTunes backup and recover from your iCloud backup file.
Why not download the free trial version and try to restore your iPad lost data back.
Steps on Recovering Lost iPad Data from iTunes BackupStep 1 Launch iOS Data Recovery and choose the Backup
Once you have downloaded and installed iPhone Data Recovery on your computer, launch it. Choose the second recovery mode: To recover from iTunes backup file. Find your device model. And you will see all the iTunes backup files detected and listed in the interface. Choose the one that you want to recover your iPad Pro/Air 2/mini 4 data from. And then, click "Start Scan".
Step 2 Extract iPad Backup Files
After a few seconds, you will see all your data in your iTunes backup file found and listed in categories as the window below shows. Preview them one by one and mark down those you want. After you finish marking down, click "Recover". All the lost iPad data that you want will be recovered and saved on your computer as the progressing bar ends.
See? With these two easy steps, you have retrieved whatever iPad Pro/Air 2/mini 4 data that you want, photos, videos, notes, etc. You can also choose the other two recovery modes according to your preference.
Note: To avoid too much lost when losing data, you will be required to do iPad data backup well regularly.
As you can see, iPhone Data Recovery is so convenient to use, you can download it on your computer and try it by yourself.