Android Data Recovery
Some Notes of Flashing Rom on Android Phone
-- Monday, December 30, 2013
What you need:
1. Be careful and be patient.
2. Know the required of HBOOT and SD Card partition of your phone when flashing.
3. Read carefully the instruction.
4. If you face some problem while flashing, find the answer on Google first.
Some Android phone users will ask: "How can I flash ROM when I didn't jailbreak ROOT permission?" There's many How-to on the Internet, you can check them on Google and learn how to jailbreak before flashing.
1. Know the HBOOT and SD partition require of your Android phone with ROM.
2. Copy ROM into your SD Card.
You should also delete the previous ROM file and catalogue, especially the catalogue that is begin with ".", because ROM will be a little incompatible.
3. Power off your phone and restart to enter the recovery
Wipe before you flash ROM (You'd better do backup first before you flash your ROM, otherwise the data in your phone may gone accidentally). Then stop flashing ROM. Be patient when flashing ROM. When the process finished, it will require you to restart.
4. It will be a little too slow when you first perform it. Don't restart unless it remain at the first screen after 10 minutes.
Set as the program tells you step by step. Wait for a minute and restart your Android phone after the program tells you to so as to avoid contradict between the initialization and the program.
6. After you restart your phone, set your phone according to your own need.
Connect the network and sync it.
To sum up, to flash ROM is not so difficult, what you need is to be careful and patient. By the way, if your ROM fail and some of your Android phone data lost, you can use Android Data Recovery to retrieve your Android data back and save them on your phone.