Android Data Recovery
Which to Choose: HTC Transfer Tool vs. Phone Transfer
-- Thursday, December 24, 2015
Fortunately, there are professional developers that have worked on alternative solutions that give us the possibility to freely manage and transfer data between different Android devices. If you are struggling about getting a reliable program for your new HTC smartphone, HTC Transfer Tool and Phone Transfer are the two of the best ones. In this post we’ve covered the comparison between them to help you decide which one to choose.
1. ConnectionHTC Transfer Tool: This tool uses Wi-Fi Direct to transfer your important data from one device to another. But you need to download and installed the program on both devices before syncing the data.
Phone Transfer: To transfer data with this program after downloading and installation, you need to connect both devices to the computer with the USB cables, which means USB debugging option is required.
2. Supported DeviceHTC Transfer Tool supports HTC, Sony, LG, Motorola and other Android devices that running Android 2.3 Gingerbread or above.
While Phone Transfer is compatible with cross-platforms devices including Android, iOS, Symbian or Windows Phone. In other words, it allows users to transfer data among different smartphone like iPhone, Samsung, LG, Windows Lumia Phone, etc.
3. Transfer ModeHTC Transfer Tool: Android to HTC or HTC to Android
Phone Transfer: Android/iOS to Android, Android/iOS to iOS, Windows Phone to Android/iOS/Windows Phone, Symbian to iOS/Android/Symbian/, OneDrive to Android/iOS, etc.
4. Supported DataHTC Transfer Tool allows you to transfer the following data: Bookmarks, messages, calendar, contacts, music, photos/videos and settings.
HTC Transfer Tool: Migrate your Stuffs to HTC
Sync Phone Settings to New HTC
How to Set up HTC Transfer Tool and Sync Files to New HTC
Phone Transfer let you transfer contacts, messages, photos, videos, music, calendar, call logs and apps between two devices.
How to Transfer SMS from Android to Android
How to Transfer Contacts between Samsung and iPhone 6
How to Transfer Apps from Android to Android
5. Success Rate for Transferring DataWhen using HTC Transfer Tool to transfer content, you need to make sure that the Wi-Fi connection is stable and strong otherwise you might not able to complete the transferring process successfully.
Unlike HTC Transfer Tool, Phone Transfer has got a higher success rate for transferring data. Once connected both devices to computer, you can use Phone Transfer to easily copy all files wanted from one device to another.
Which one fits you best? Personally I would say Phone Transfer is a much better option because it’s comprehensive, stable and more powerful. Don’t believe it? Try them out and see it yourself!