Android Data Recovery
How to Connect Bluetooth Earphone to Your Android Phone
1. If you use your earphone for the first time, you will be required to charge it from 2 to 4 hours. And you need only to charge it for 2 hours from then on.
Note: Do not charge it for more than 4 hours.
2. Go to Setting > Bluetooth setting > Open. By performing this step, you have enabled Bluetooth support function.
3. In the condition of keeping the earphone off, pressing the MFB of the earphone for more than 3 seconds till you see the blue light on the earphone. And your earphone becomes searchable.
4. Perform Bluetooth option > Search. After the system has found your earphone, the model of your earphone will be listed in the interface. Click "Yes".
5. Input the password 0000 on your phone, if the light on your earphone flashes quickly, it indicates that your earphone has match your phone successfully.
6. Click the name of your earphone that the system has scanned out, open it, and choose "Binding". After finishing, your Bluetooth earphone is well connected to your Android. And you will hear the same sound as the USB being inserted into the phone. You can judge whether the earphone is connected to the phone according to this sound.
That's all the steps that you need to perform to connect your Bluetooth earphone to your Android phone.