Android Data Recovery
Why Can't I View Pictures in Android Gallery?
Now, let's check it out what happens.
- Part 1: Why Can't I View Pictures in Android Gallery?
- Part 2: How to View Nomedia Files in Gallery App?
However, if some of the photos you want can’t be view in Android Gallery, you should make sure that if they are put into the Nomedia file and thus the media scanner skips to scan the photos. After we know exactly what Nomedia file is, now we could easily find out the solution to fix the failure to view pictures in Android Gallery.
1. Have a file manager such as ES File Explorer installed on your Android.
2. Find out the location of the images you want to display.
3. You can navigate to the folder and remove or rename the ".nomedia" file.
4. After that, restart your device. You should then be able to see the pictures as usual.
Note: If you want to hide some pictures or other files from others, you can also add a new folder and name it ".nomedia". Then, move the data you want to hide into the folder.
Read up here, you may know how to find and display the hidden photos and how to hide the data from others. If you have any question, please feel free to leave it in the box.