Android Data Recovery
How to Restore Android Data from Backup
-- Monday, October 16, 2017
1. You delete the data from your Android device, but thank god you get the backup copy, so you want to restore the data to your phone.
2. You buy a new device and want to restore the backup copy from your old phone.
People also read:
Now I want to introduce you a very helpful and effective software: Android Backup Restore, which can help you back up the data completely and also restore it with ease. Here, the data you can make a backup copy including contacts, call history, messages, photos, calendar, audio and even the apps. Just pick up your Android device and have a try!
How to Restore Android Data from BackupStep 1 Connect Android device to PC
Run the program of Android Backup Restore and connect your device to computer via USB cable. Then head to "Android Data Backup & Restore > Device Data Restore" on the interface of the program.
1. Don't run other Android phone management software.
2. Go to your Android device and choose "MTP" mode for USB option.
3. Enable USB Debugging.
Step 2 Choose Backup Copy to Restore
If you have made a backup copy from the software before, you can find the backup records. Choose the backup you would like to restore and click "Start" button.
1. These backup copies are kept in .bak format. A BAK file is a backup of a document or file, commonly created automatically by the software.
2. If it is your first time to use Android Data Recovery, and you want to restore data to your Android device, you need to back up data at first. But please note that you need to back up the data with Android Data Recovery, or you can't get the backup record here for restoring.
Step 3 Selectively Restore the Data
You can select all the backup copy to restore. The data includes contacts, call history, messages, gallery, audio and so on.And you can also restore data selectively by choosing the items on the left pane. Click "Restore" to start.
Wait for a moment and you can check the items that restored. It can show the total amount of each item and the quantity that restore successfully in the parentheses. If you can find the one that fail to restore, please try to restore this item again. But if it still doesn't work, please contact us!
Step 4 Check Restored Data on Device
After the restoring is finished, you can go to you device and check the data to see if it is the outcome you want. Now, the job to restore Android data from backup copy is done!
It is better to back up the data of your device because you have got the restored backup and updated your information on the device. If you use Android Data Backup & Restore to make a backup copy, it can keep the record and you can restore it easily next time. You will have an easy life with the program, so why not have a try?