Android Data Recovery
Android Device Manager - Find Lost Android Device
-- Tuesday, November 10, 2015
Android Device Manager is a creative tool that allows users to locate Android devices. There are Android version and website version of it. So, users can find their phone and tablet on both website and another Android. After locating the lost device, it is available to ring the device, change lock screen, send recovery messages, and erase the phone remotely. What's more, the app won't record your location info.
The section below is a refined introduction of website version and Android app website. Besides, we will also show another way to find Android with Android wear.
1. If you've linked your phone to Google, you can locate or ring it by searching for find my phone on www.google.com.
2. Make sure that you have previously turned on location access and signed in Google account on your Android phone.
- Method 1. Use the Android Device Manager Website
- Method 2. Use the Android Device Manager App
- Method 3. Use Android Wear
- Method 4. Use iHere to Locate Android Phone
Method 1: Use the Android Device Manager Website1. Go to https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager on your computer.
2. Sign in to Google account.
3. Once signed in the same Google account on your computer, you can locate your lost Android device.
Method 2: Use the Android Device Manager AppHave another Android device? You can use the app to find your device.
1. Install Android Device Manager app on the available Android device with you and sign in Google account.
2. Then change the device displayed:
On your phone: Swipe along the bottom of the screen to see your devices.
On your tablet: Touch the arrow next to the device to select a device.
Then the app will locate your phone.
Method 3: Use Android WearBesides, you can turn to an Android wear if you have one. But this method just applies to find the phone in a close distance.
Connect your Android Wear and the lost phone via Bluetooth. Click the "Ring" button on the wear. You device will ring.
Method 4: Use iHere to Locate Android PhoneMoreover, besides those apps can help you find out the smartphone, here provides another method to locate the device with iHere device which looks like a key.
1. Install the corresponding app which is also called iHere on your device. Then, go to connect the real iHere product with the app on your Android via bluetooth.
2. Move to hit "Call Phone". It is possible to assist you to ring the mobile when the phone is lost. Thus, just click the button to locate the place where your phone is and the sound would be given out from the phone.
3. The sound can be turned off only if you click the button again.
With these methods, you can easily find your lost phone and erase all important data in it. Just choose whichever one you want to help you.