Android Data Recovery
Recovery-Android Products Center
Ramadan 2016 app is an all-in-one Islamic app to follow Islam on the best way. Ramadan is a ninth month of Muslim Calendar. It is the holy month in Islam because Quran was revealed in this month. Muslims do fast for 29-30 days in this month and pay their duty as it is regarded as one of the Five Pillars of Islam.
Ramadan 2016 app fulfills all your needs like 2016 Ramadan calendar, Namaz prayer time, Qibla compass, 99 names of Allah(Asna Al-Husna) , Islamic calendar or Hijri calendar, Hijri date converter, Ramadan Duas and each day's Sehri timing and Iftar timing.
- Ramadan time and calendar: daily Sehri/Iftar time to start and end fasting.
- Prayer time (Salat time): five Muslim prayer time: Fajr, Sunrise, Dhuhr, Asr, Sunset, Maghrib and Isha with Azan Alarm.
- All Quran: 114 Quran Surah in audio and 8 language to read.
- Qibla compass: find Mecca direction from the any part of the world.
- 99 names of Allah: 99 Allah names with English meaning.
- Hijri calendar and date converter: current date in Western and Islamic format.
- Ramadan Kareem Duas: 8 Ramdan Duas in Arabic with sounds.
Ivy Bruce is the Founder and Editorial Director at Recovery-Android Studio. You can also find her on Google+ and Twitter.