Android Data Recovery
Recovery-Android Products Center
Skype is one of the most popular free communication Android apps. You can send text message and make video calls with free of cost on your device via WiFi or 3G connections wherever you are.
The app works in the same way as the desktop version wherein users are able to make high-quality calls, send messages and update their Skype status. It also features a beautifully-designed interface that makes navigation easy and intuitive. Skype lets you enjoy the full experience of free video and voice calls for Android devices. You can also make long-distance calls to mobile phones and landlines, desktop and iOS users too.
Available for Android users with Skype.
Say "hello" to friends and family with an instant message, voice or video call on Skype for free. Join the millions of people using Skype today to stay in touch with the people who matter most. There's so much you can do, right from the palm of your hand.
1) Find all your friends and family in an instant - With over 250 million people using Skype, you're bound to bump into someone you know.
2) Talk with your fingers - No matter where you are, your friends are always at your fingertips with free instant messaging.
3) Call your world from Skype - Talk to your heart's content with free voice and video calls to all your friends and family on Skype.
4) Low cost calls to mobiles and landlines too - Keep in touch, even if they're not on Skype, with low cost calls and SMS to mobiles and landlines on the other side of town or the world.
5) Share your favourite snaps - Got a favourite photo to share? Send it over Skype to friends and family and you won't have to worry about email size limits or expensive MMS charges.
6) Chat with anyone, anywhere - Skype's available on smartphones, tablets, PCs, Macs, and even TVs. Whatever device your friends or family use, Skype just works. Simple.
7) Video messaging – Record life's everyday moments and share them with the people who matter most, with free and unlimited video messaging over Skype.
Ivy Bruce is the Founder and Editorial Director at Recovery-Android Studio. You can also find her on Google+ and Twitter.